Danielle is a licensed professional counselor who has been in the human service field since 1998. As a school counselor over the past twenty-plus years, Danielle has worked with elementary and middle school populations. Danielle focuses on working with the school-age population to reduce anxiety and depression, develop coping skills, understand brain development, improve emotional regulation, prepare for school and career readiness, and assist youth with grief and divorce/separation concerns. She enjoys seeing diverse populations including working with couples, teenagers, and children. Danielle has facilitated supervised and therapeutic visitations, reunification therapy, and co-parenting counseling. She holds the following credentials:
- Obtained Bachelor of Arts in psychology from Lock Haven University in 1996
- Obtained Masters of Science in counselor education from Marywood University in 1998
- Pennsylvania School Counselor Certification (K-12) since 1998
- Have held a NCC licensure (National Certified Counselor) since 2021
- Have held a LPC licensure (Licensed Professional Counselor) since 2021 which enables her to provide treatment in the state of Pennsylvania
In addition to her education, she has participated in numerous trainings, such as Mental Health First Aid, Nonviolent Crisis Intervention, Trauma-Informed Care, Domestic Violence, Mindfulness, Divorce, and Attachment. Danielle currently holds membership in the American Counseling Association (ACA), American School Counseling Association, Pennsylvania School Counselors Association (PSCA), and Lancaster County School Counselor Association (LCSCA).