Brandais Gary is a licensed professional counselor that has been working professionally in the mental mental health field since 2015. Branadais began her career in school counseling and then transitioned to outpatient mental health therapy. Brandais enjoys working with people across the lifespan and her specialties include, but are not limited to; multicultural/diversity counseling, trauma, women’s related issues, concerns related to eating, adjusting to life changes, anxiety, depression, career coaching as well as issues within the LGBTQIA+ community.
Brandais believes in a person-centered and cognitive behavioral approach to therapy while providing a safe, warm and non-judgemental space to overcome your concerns. She has completed continuing education on trauma, anxiety and counseling techniques for diverse populations. She will continue to pursue additional certifications and education to strengthen her practice.
Brandais has obtained the following:
- Bachelor of Arts degree, Albright College- 2010
- Master of Education degree in School Counseling, Shippensburg University-2015
- Pennsylvania School Counseling Certification, K through 12- 2015
- National Counselor Certification (NCC)- 2019
- Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Pennsylvania- 2023